Saturday, December 1, 2007

duNNo wHaT 2 ThinK

As I was on my way to Bakery to online, I was thinking if I have anything to blog today. Hmm..nothing much happening except work, work & work. I thought I had nothing to write about until this...

As I logged in to my Friendster account, as usual, I always like to know who has viewed my profile recently. Then, I came across a very familiar name & that photo..reminds me of someone...MY EX-BF!

Just thinking of him sends shivers down my spine. He was so controlling, I didn't have any freedom, can't talk to a guy, can't even smile at a guy, can't even joke & be friends with another guy at all!! I remembered how unhappy I was being with him.

Then, after nearly 8 years not keeping in touch with him, he comes back to haunt me. Well, frankly speaking, I don't want anything to do with him. Gosh, I think just by looking at the pics I uploaded into Friendster, he would be able to guess where I am working; he'll know who among our classmates last met up with me; most importantly..I hope he knows I'm happily 'soon-to-be-married'...to Dada..

Gosh, I sound paranoid..all because I have been reading a novel on a girl who witnessed a murder and is placed under a witness protection program. I imagine myself being her..and AS IF after leaving high school I have a new identity...Well, looks like he's happily involved in a relationship as well...(too bad I'm the prettier one :-p & Dada is definitely the more charming one & knows how to treat a lady..)

No comments: