Saturday, December 15, 2007

JoLiN DisaPPoinTMenT

2nite, went to a Jolin Tsai concert at City of Entertainment. Was anticipating a very hot, sexy Jolin to entertain me. However, it was a disappointment. The clothes were not the WOW kind of sexy & neither were they hot. All her outfits were any girl-next-door could wear & get.

I think the whole night, she sang less than 15 songs & at several times, I lost interest. My cool colleague beside me, even caught her missing a beat or two & forgetting the lyrics. How UNPROFESSIONAL!

The worst part was, she was so snobbish. I went backstage to see her take pics with several VIP guests. She took 2...2 pics only & ciao~~ Super Lan C! Well, Dada made a remark that I help but feel good.."cheh, my Dada prettier than her la, who wants to take pics with her oh? I only take pics of my Dada.." Muaks..isn't he sweet? He always know what is the right thing to say at the right time.. ;)

As I surfed the net back here at our love nest, I found this really cool quote by my bestie Diana, which I find very true:

"I want a man that is like a purse: looks good on your arm, carries your things,
and hopefully matches your shoes"

I think it's cool, that's every gal's goal in life..to find that man..well, I'm sure she found him in Sean, just as what I found in Dada..

No comments: