Thursday, August 5, 2010

sHoppinG QueeN AttaCk aGaiN!!

While I'm still on leave, had another great (productive) shopping day today. Bought more make up essentials, skincare products & health food. Yeah..health food...so unlike me, hoh? This time, I have really decided & determined to live, sleep & work healthily + (most importantly beautifully) always. Coz as what I said to Dada, I wanna live longer to love him & be loved by him in this lifetime. Awwww...so sweet, eh? So, here's the harvest for today:

From Eu Yan Sang: Spirulina for HIM & Bird's Nest for ME! Hehe..
From ~H2O+: Bought it based on recommendation from a friend, so I heard..it's good for hydrating the skin..as if feeding your skin with 8 glasses of water! Let's hope so! I was told that I need to hydrate, hydrate & hydrate (to keep wrinkles away)!!

Alright...more make up!! A girl just can't have enough!
~~Love the eyeshadow shades there, the highlight powder, glitter liquid eyeliner + glitter gel to glam up the evening look. Also, there's the bronzer (actually a blusher) used to tone down 'some' areas of my face. Of coz, there's also BB cream (which girl can live without it nowadays??) + lastly, Bio-essence Hydrating Sleeping Mask which I heard will help to lock in moisture & keep your skin hydrated while you sleep..let's hope they all work their magic on ME!~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.