Monday, August 10, 2009

NataLie TonG = my LookaLike

In recent years, there's a young TVB actress called Natalie Tong, whom probably 90% of my friends swear looks like me. Well, I can't get a pic of mine & hers with the same pose, or look or hairstyle that we could really compare...but, of course, I don't really see the resemblance, till..recently. I realised I look around 80% like her in one of my wedding pics. Hahaha...people say I look like her especially when it's a sideway glance. I sorta agree...only sometimes...haha

Recently, many people that I meet for the 1st time, our conversation will most likely include:

Friend: Hey, do u watch HK TVB movies?
Me: I know what you're trying to say...You wanna say I look like Natalie Tong, the one who recently appeared in 老婆大人II & also ID精英, right?
Friend: Yayaya..how do you know? Many people said this to you?
Me: Yeah...I'm sick of people saying this already! Hahahaha....

I asked Mama about this before, whether she agrees to it. She used to say, "Nolah, not at all". Then after seeing that particular wedding pic, she now thinks so too! Not only her, Daddy & Baobei, too!! Hahaha...even those closest to you also say so, then I think it could be true...
Natalie Tong

No comments: