Saturday, August 29, 2009

MMS - MaLaySia MeGa SaLeS PaRt II

Continuing on my shopping spree from last off days..here are the goodies I bought this time round:

Bill #1: Belts, belts, belts...I have recently came to love belts!! So girlie & transforms your look instantly!! So good..for only RM 100++
Bill #2: Cheongsam for our BIG DAY - planning to wear this for the Taiping tea ceremony for the SIM family. A perfect fit bought from the rack..well, could better if the butt isn't that tight..NEED TO REALLY KEEP FIT for this!! Dada also got a Grayish Silver Traditional Chinese Shirt to match me for the occasion = RM 314++

Bill #3: Beauty regime that cannot be neglected! Face Massager, 5 boxes of RED WINE masks & eyeliner + I'm continuing on the COLLAGENMAX healthy drinks = RM250++ all from SaSa (I got a FREE umbrella, too!)

Bill #4: Brown MAJOLICA MARJOCA Eyeliner, L'OREAL ELSEVE Night Serum, L'OREAL ELSEVE Nutri-Gloss Conditioning Spray & Johnson's Clean & Clear Toner that I have been using since Uni days = RM110++ (all thanks to recommendations from CLEO-Sept '09 issue)

Bill #5: Gold Hoop Earrings ..nice nice..RM 17.90 from VOIR

KERRRR-CHING...total amount plus some additional bits & pieces here & there...spent around RM800 (not inclusive of those basic necessities such as toll, petrol & meals). Sigh~~difficult to earn, easily spent...that's what we call $$..

No comments: