Saturday, May 8, 2010

KiNRaRaMas pLaNNinG

As I have blogged previously, we got the keys couple of months back. & the renovation is coming up soon. The only problem is; we find it hard to save $$ fast enough for it...hahaha...

Anyway, have paid IKEA many trips recently for ideas. I roughly have an idea of what I want. Biasalah...as I've always been known for being determine, stubborn & wanting things MY WAY...hehe...anyway, here are some ideas that I like & thinking of how to incorporate all of it into my small modest little home:
Thinking of having this in the bedroom as my little cozy reading corner..with fur, cushion & a cup of coffee for a relaxing afternoon (with AIR CON on of coz!!) ~ but I want this in white as the blue clashes with our bedroom theme
Oh yes, a Princess Bed for nobody, nobody but ME!! I've always wanted this after watching TVB's 'Triumph in the Skies' - Fit for the PRINCESS in ME..hehe

Now the MOST important part of the bedroom of coz...is NONE other than my wardrobe..which will occupy the whole wall next to the bed...wuahahahaha....

We quite like this dining table..not too big, not too small & best of all, we can choose the colour of the chair according to our preference & theme..hope they still have it when we're ready to purchase...hehehe

Now, I want this little bar table for us to probably dine there as an alternative instead of the dining hall, which looks sorta empty & pitiful if it's just the 2 of us only..plus, it's kinda 'romantic' with dim lights on, or just candlelight; don't you think so?? Hehe..

No comments: