Wednesday, August 26, 2009

FuNNy CraZy DuRiaN SeLLeR

We went to Jusco @ Maluri after dinner with my 'noisy' aunts & Uncle John; to buy some groceries few weeks back. Being the HOT DURIAN SEASON then, I just couldn't stop myself from being enchanted by the HEAVENLY smell as I walk through the fruit section. So, I stopped by & picked from the BEST BUY boxes. The seller was friendly (a bit too friendly). He started bullshitting alot, saying it's surely delicious, smells good, definitely thick & filling..etc & NOW at a discounted price..what are we waiting for?

So, Dada joined me & we decided to get the durian seller to pack 3 boxes, with some that we decided to share with friends. Then, halfway through packing, the durian seller asked us: "Excuse me, may I know, are you 輝(referring to Dada), & you're 儀(referring to me), right?" For a moment, we were confused, is he some ex-staff that we know from Genting? How does he know us? Then it struck me, "Oh, you know coz you saw our pendants, right?" He laughed & said yes..(I wear a pendant bearing HIS name & he wears a pendant bearing MY name, to let people know we 'belong to each other'. We have been wearing this since or first month of dating). Haha..so funny, he thought he's so humorous..I just ignored him & walked away continuing my grocery shopping while Dada waited for the durian. Dada later told me the 'not-so-funny' durian seller apologised..?? So 38 of him..:-p

No comments: