Saturday, August 1, 2009

BaBy BLiSS

During our off days, we were also due to get back to the bridal house to have a look at the progress of our album. The designs were great, the great pics are still great..or I should say even better with a bit of this & that add-ons & special effects done to it. However, the b*tch in me decided to be abit hard on them. Wanted this & that changed..especially some wordings, which I think doesn't make sense; has totally no meaning & grammatically WRONG. So, how could I tolerate having that in my album? NO WAAAAy....so I got them to change & change & change to my satisfaction.

Later on in the evening, we paid a visit to dada's bestie, who was kind enough to let us be guests to their (a little too big for 2) house when we were there for the photoshoot. Now, they have an addition to the family! Their baby boy came into their lives on 9th June 2009 & we are so happy for them! Congrats, Mr & Mrs Ang~~from Mr & Mrs Sim ;)

Me & Baby 澤
~~awww..he's so camera-shy~~

He is a cute little one, isn't he??!! Sometimes...I really think life is so meaningful & the most beautiful things in life are actually RIGHT THERE...just that some of us are just too occupied with other 'not so important' things that they failed to notice. They fail to slow down & take time to appreciate the great things in life.

I have been reading alot & have many friends around me who are 1st time mummies...& it always bring tears to my eyes reading & listening to them on the development of the little ones. Sometimes, when I watch TV & see milk or diapers ads with babies especially, I get all misty-eyed. I don't know why...Why am I being so emotional? I'm such a drama queen, eh? But honestly speaking, if you ask me if I'm ready to be a mum, I'll say NO! When? Hmm..I adopt this answer from my cousin who answers this whenever people ask him when will he get married: IN THE DISTANT FUTURE *full stop*

No comments: