Sunday, August 23, 2009

EmotioNaL Me

Don't know what is wrong with me these days. People say, when you're planning a wedding, you might get the pre-wedding jitters? Everything will just get into your nerves. The smallest, tiniest thing will piss you off as easily as snapping your fingers. Your hormones will be imbalanced. You'll get irritated easily. You'll have endless quarrels with just practically EVERYONE involved. Why ah??

How did this happen to me? I realised for the past month or so, I feel that nothing is right. Feel so pressured..that I might just BURST anytime soon. Everything is not right, whatever that people say doesn't sound right. I feel like strangling anyone who says things that are nonsense, are of no help at all, or that is just not RIGHT for my ears. Piss off, leave me alone. It's my own wedding..not yours save all your comments for your OWN one..Thanks...

Sigh~~sorry, I don't mean to be rude. But then, I just don't know how to help myself. Or WHO can help me..I have thought of going for a relaxing spa & body massage..will this really help me relax & throw away all my worries? I seriously thought of splurging the cash for it..a RM 300++ package to pamper myself. How does that sound?

Might really check it out one day~~

No comments: