Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Go aHeaD..LittLe KiD

Can't believe you are still so childish. Seems like, you've not grown (mentally) a single bit at all since the days we played MONOPOLY as kids. You always wanna fight with me to buy Mayfair & Parklane, to be the first to build houses & hotels there & to tease each other who will be the first to get a CHANCE to GO TO JAIL...haha...those were the days.

Now, as we've grown into 'adults' (not really sure for your case?), seems like you're still the same. The little boy, who loses his temper & whose face turns sour when mama didn't buy the video game for you as promised. You sulk & sulk like a childish kid whenever you're not given the things you wanted. Even now, as your little cousin, (Oui, c'est moi) prepares for the BIG DAY, you choose to show your childish self to me again. I really couldn't believe my eyes at first, realising what you did to me. How could you? Why would you wanna make this into such a big deal? I thought we have made peace after those sms exchanges? How come you won't let it pass & choose to do this, knowing it will hurt me? Is this your way of 'revenging'? Should I 'act like a kid' along with you & tell your mama about this? If this action is from a little kid, I won't mind, but look at you...you're in your 30s for God's sake! SHAME ON YOU!! Siu mao mao~~buat malu for bullying your cousin sister even at this age!!

Sigh...you really shocked me for doing this. Well, I'll try my best to ignore & won't let this affect me preparing for my BIG DAY. Yeah, sorry..you're NOT WORTH it..:-p

No comments: