Wednesday, September 30, 2009

MasK AttacK!!

Was away at the Historical Town Melaka last weekend for work. This is the 2nd time we're there for our GWC Fair. However, the only thing I remember being there last year was work, work & work. Didn't get the chance to shop around even during breaktime. Hence, this time, I promised myself that I will NOT be a 'dull girl' (from the saying "All work & no play makes Jack a dull boy"). Hahaha....

Well, I don't know what has gotten into me....but I just LOOOOVE buying facial masks to pamper myself. I like doing facial masks while watching an episode of the latest TVB series. So...wanna see my facial mask collection??? Ta da....INI DIA:

More than 50 pieces...I lost count halfway thru...yeah, I know..I'm crazy...

Let's see...I've got: Hydrating, Skin Reviving, Red Wine, Whitening, Anti-Wrinkle, Fiber, Intensive Care, Collagen, Crystal, Nourishing, Softening, Anti-Aging...etc..etc...just name it & I've got it! Yeah, just like what my colleague said & I have to admit that I'm doing all this to prevent AGEING...hahaha...especially now that the BIG DAY is round the corner...I just HAVE TO look my absolute best! Oh yeah, I signed up my 1st facial sessions...with ADONIS, who was also doing a roadshow at the same shopping complex as us...wow...wow...wow..great harvest, eh...?

No comments: