Monday, September 7, 2009

HaPPy BiRtHday DaDa...

Today is my dearest Dada's birthday. Being up in this miserable hill doesn't give us much options. Hence, we had dinner at Sushi King, then he went off to work, promising to be back before the clock strikes 12midnight.

He wants me to be the 1st person to wish him Happy Birthday, to hug & kiss & have a quiet moment together. I had been scratching my head this few days trying to think of what would be a good 'surprise' for him. I counted, it's the 5th birthday we're celebrating as a couple. Yeah, & I'm a "teeny-weeny" bit ashamed to say that I have not bought him a cake at all these 5 years! Why? Coz of the simple reason that there's always other people celebrating his birthday for him in a group with a cake. Since we're both not huge fans of cakes & sweet stuff, I just skip that since he had already had his chance to blow out his candles. Hahaha... (No! I'm NOT making excuses here, it's the truth!)

So, I decided to give him 5 cakes this year to compensate. 5 cakes?? 5 HUGE cakes? Of coz not, silly! They are tiny little cutie cupcakes that aren't too heavy & we get to taste several flavours at the same time. Isn't that a great idea? Hehe...

Got the cakes, lighter & KFC for a bit of a midnight snack after I made sure he's safely on his way to work. I also put in the effort to dress up to ensure that I look sweet enough for him to rush into my open arms the moment he opens the door & sees me! & that's how we celebrated his birthday during his 1hr break back in the room.

P/s: Sorry about the lighter Da..Daddy told me not to play with fire when I was a kid, that's why I cant handle a lighter & you had to light the candles yourself...keke...*paiseh*paiseh*

5 cupcakes - symbolising his 5th birthday as my MAN
Birthday Boy (man) making his wish
Birthday Boy (man) blowing out his candles
Birthday Boy (man) & his lovely wife :-p



Oh, did I tell you I didn't sing the birthday song? This cutie here did it instead~~ Cheers..Dear, may I be blessed & lucky enough to celebrate many many more of your birthdays with you..love you forever, muakkkss..

No comments: