Sunday, September 20, 2009

OuR WeDDinG aLBuM...

Yes, the albums were ready at just about the right time. Got a call from the bridal house telling us the albums are ready & we can pick them up anytime. Hurray!! Further more, mum is in town these few days. PERFECTO! So, on the morning of the 18th, we woke up early to pick mum up at LCC Terminal & headed to Seremban to get our wedding albums right away.

But before that, we went to Vietnam House again the night before & took this pic, which I think turned out really nice...so, just feel like sharing it:

~~ Mr & Mrs Sim~~We LOOK GOOD together, don't we?

Small Album + DVD with a video of our making, & the whole albums' pic collection

The SUPER GIANT album with additional 5 pages (it's super heavy too!)

The small frame (for tables, not walls..)


This is a slightly bigger frame, for the bride's parents


Oh yeah...100 pcs of 'Jie Mei Zhao' which I really don't feel like giving out to others...I wanna keep them ALL to myself!

What makes me happy, was that my dearest mummy was one of the first to see all this! I can see that, mama is very happy to see her little girl grow up & is preparing for her BIG DAY. She said our pics are all so nice..so beautiful...I'm sure she's proud of her little girl...ME! Mum...I'm proud of you too...you're the dearest person in my heart...:)

I think mum got even happier when the albums were shown to my aunts & uncle. Everyone kept saying the albums are A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y GORGEOUS!! & they could see some images of my mum in those photos...which made mum even prouder & happier...& of coz, which means..ME TOO!! :)

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, we left behind the 'long' photoframe there. We wanted to have it along..but after adjusting & re-adjusting but still couldn't fit it into the car with the 3 of us. So, no choice, we have to leave it there till our next visit for the gown fittings of the actual day. :( How LONG is the frame? Well, I can't remember the sizes but I can tell you it's ala Ho Jit Nam's style (or Terence & Constance ~ YES, Moses Chan & Gigi Lai) in Gem of Life...Yup...that COOL photoframe that they had in the living room. It's something like that...but ours is a combination of several pics, whereas theirs is a huge frame of 1 pic that they put in the living room. I remember there's a scene of Moses looking at it when their relationship was shaky...absolutely beautiful & touching...But we've yet to have a living room...:( That's why there's no hurry to pick that up yet...but soon...very soon...

No comments: