Thursday, September 3, 2009

pRoDuCtiVe WeeK

Hmm...I should really give myself a pat on the shoulder for a job well done...haha...not only me, I'll have to give credits to Dada as well. As he was involved, and as usual, plays his very important part..to pay the $$$..hehe..

Now, let me tell you what we've done that I'm so proud of:

1) Confirmed Photographer for KK side - Benny Liew
2) Confirmed Videographer for KK side - Studio Galaxy
3) Confirmed Make-up & Hairdo Artist for KK side - Gwen Wong

Right, maybe some would say, "Oh puuuhleezeeee, all these should have been done LONG ago!" Well, let me tell you, I have been sacrificing my beauty sleep spending most of my time after work doing surveys & searching the internet to make comparisons. Therefore, I need to ensure that this team here is the absolute best of the best to attend to us & help us be our BEST...on OUR BIG DAY!!

No comments: