Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09.09.09 SuRpRiSe!

The day is just PERFECT!!! Coz on this very special day, the magazine with our wedding photos that I talked about previously is OUT!!

I wasn't aware about it. But guess who was the first to tell me?? My BOSS! Hahaha...went to attend a meeting & he came with the magazine to show me. He even teased about wanting to charge us for the free 'advertisement' that it's doing for us. Hahaha...Wonder who else has seen it..?? But then at the moment, no one has approached us nor talked to us about seeing our pictures in the magazine yet other than my boss.

Was so excited..smsed Dada right away to tell him (was abit paiseh to talk on the phone, in case other people hears me..). After the meeting, went to get myself a few copies just to 'siok sendiri'. Hehe...Didn't show anyone, wanna keep a low profile & decided not to mention anything unless other people talk about it first. Just in case...some people will be jealous of the spotlight that we are getting & envy us for being such a PERFECT COUPLE~~ :-p

BERITA GENTING - Sept-Oct 2009 Issue Front Cover

Ta Da~~This is what you get on page 16-17

No comments: