Thursday, August 12, 2010

Upc0MinG WeDDinGs


Yippeee...finally!! I have several weddings to attend & most importantly MOTIVATE myself to keep fit!!! I'm so excited!! Here's the line-up:

16th Sept: Siew Leng's Wedding (Location: Kuala Lumpur) ~ a highschool classmate of mine who used to sit beside me in class..have not seen her for more than 10 years!! Don't know her husband, but I'm sure she has found her Mr Right..:)

18th Nov: Leax & Chyi San's Wedding (Location: Kuala Lumpur) ~ both colleagues at work whom both me & Dada have on & off been working with since the very first day we work here. Happy for them too...though they can NEVER be the celebrity couple like US...hehehe! But, being someone who remembers people who have done good things to me & determine to do good to others in return, they helped us during our wedding, soooo it's PAY BACK time! Have promised them to just say the word & we'll certainly do it for them in return..:) sincerely..from the heart...

11th Dec: Anderson's Wedding (Location: Miri) ~ the ONLY friend who has the honour of ME..yes..ME, the LCLY Marketing & Management Princess back in our Curtin days to fly all the way to Miri to attend his wedding!

19th Dec: Gigi's Wedding (Location: Kuala Lumpur) ~ a funny & 38 friend + colleague at work. well, happy for her too...although we have never been overly close friends. Well...well...she attended our wedding too...& I'm sure it was sincerely from her heart too, when she congratulated us that very night...so, I wanna be there for her too!

So..here's the agenda for the time being. Shall update if we happen to receive more invitations..so happy for all of them! I wanna spread the wedding bliss....OUR wedding bliss...to all of them. Welcome to the HAPPILY MARRIED COUPLES' CLUB, people!

No comments: