Wednesday, December 12, 2007

NoT So X'Mas MooD (yet)

Less than 2 weeks till X'mas, however, I'm more in a stressed mood rather than X'mas at the moment. The recent weeks have been hectic, as we are all rushing for year end as well as coming year's promotions.

Was pissed off as well yesterday, as I had to listen to 2 sessions of old virgin & bulldog barking (for different things). Yet, the 2 things do not really linked to me. However, it DID spoil my mood. Especially the old virgin's preaching. She's so unreasonable. No wonder she's still a virgin at the old age of 40++.

However, everything turned OK once Dada gave me the greenlight to buy whatever I want at night! We went shopping after a short steamboat session with his fellow "B group" people. A once a month gathering thingy. We rushed to FWP & within that short 45 mins or so, I bought 4 tops! I absolutely love those colours & mind you, I have not shopped for clothes to add into my wardrobe for quite sometime. If I remember correctly, I think since coming back from KK in early Nov. Which is a WHOLE month now..So, I deserved it! I need all this to keep me sane..Shall shop for more after I get off work today. I start my leave on Sunday, with a wedding dinner at Seremban to look forward to, as well as exploring more of the Southern region...So, I'll be OK...

No comments: