Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007 WRaP Up & 2008 NeW YeaR ResOLuTioNs

What was 2007 to me? How did I fair in terms of achievements, aims & goals? Here's a recap of what happened in 2007. Top 10 happenings that made me...ME.

2007
1. Relationship with Dada is getting better & sweeter as days go by
2. Building better understanding & enjoy spending our days together
3. Managed to squeeze in 3 trips home to KK
4. Purchased our dear BaBy VioS ahead of our intial schedule
5. Managed to stay healthy
6. Managed to save $$..step by step getting closer to our ultimate goal
7. Purchased our ANGEL package, which is a symbol of our commitment to each other
8. Had 2 holiday trips abroad
9. Got a taste of being on a cruise
10. Both of us getting to know each other's families better


angel

2008 NeW YeaR ResOLuTioNs
1. Learn to be a good, understanding, loving & caring 'wife'..
2. Learn to love him more & more for his good, as well as his flaws
3. Understand that I'm already very lucky & be contented with what I have
4. Control my temper & not vent my anger on him for all the frustrations I get from others
5. Save more $$$$$ & stop being a spendthrift
6. (related to #5) Stop believing in 'retail therapy'
7. Maintain the 3 trips per year back home to spend quality time with Mum, Dad & Baobei
8. Work towards our plan for our future together
9. Maintain a balanced & healthy lifestyle
10. Don't be lazy with beauty treatments to look my best always...

Let's hope that I'll remember & keep in mind of the things I promised myself. I remember having a few of the above in my 2007 resolution, however..how many did I succeed in keeping my promise to do after a year?? I'll keep that to myself....;)

Welcome 2008..May the arrival of a new year bring new hopes, good changes & sweet memories to Me & all my loved ones..

Mum, Dad & Baobei..take care always & I'll try my best to go home as much as I can..
Dada..you make bad days appear more bearable, you're my sunshine after rainy days & the apple in my eye..I look forward to spending my days learning to love you more & more..thank you for loving me so much..

No comments: