Saturday, December 22, 2007

X'Mas SHoPPinG

After the dinner on the 16th, we decided to spend another night in Seremban. Woke up late, around 2PM. Told the receptionist we wanted to extend & then went off to explore a bit of Seremban.
A little wash 1st for our BaBy VioS b4 we head off
All fresh & ready for X'mas Shopping!!
Off we went, 1st to tame our growling stomach before anything else. Then, went shopping around @ JUSCO. Found a GUESS shop..looked around & found THE ONE!! Yes..I've made my pick. Dada was ready..& even had his credit card out..but then..there was a defect on the unit that the salesgirl showed me. Then, the other display unit..also had a defect on it..I just couldn't accept to buy something that is NOT PERFECT from the beginning...so I left the shop sulking...Dada cheered me up by saying we could stop by @ Ipoh's Kinta City where there's also a GUESS shop. If we still can't find it there..we'll go to KL...(see why I love him sooo much??)

Then, we continued to walk around..until we saw something...it was a bridal fair. Being the girlish me always dreaming of the perfect wedding, I went to have a look. It was none other than the bridal shop that the couple on the 16th went to..one thing that attracted me the most is the ANGEL concept that they offer. That angel theme is a MUST HAVE thing for me as I'm always my Dada's Angel...hence, we sat for hours & hours there while the salesgirl patiently answered all my queries. I was satisfied with the package as well as the service...so..Dada gave a deposit of RM300..& transformed me into an ANGEL (for a few minutes, then back to the normal DEVIL in me)

My ANGEL package..date on pics to be taken..?? TBA

Next day, we left Seremban & went on our journey to Taiping, Dada's hometown. His bestie can't wait to meet up with him..as he's the so-called BEST MAN..Before reaching Taiping, there's just one more task to be done...yes...my search for the PERFECT GUESS BAG..Found it!! I checked & checked several times..asked the salesgirl to wipe & polish till I'm satisfied...& Dada paid for it...thanx Da...here's my 2007 X'mas present...

Finally!!! I found my GUESS bag...

No comments: