Thursday, December 13, 2007

YeSSSS....

2day, I was stressed @ work. So many things to do, so little time. As if that wasn't enough, some idiot just have to add some more to it. I freaking hate that idiot who sends sms & emails just to annoy me. I HATE HIM!!

Then..it's always my Dada who has the charms & abilities to cheer me up. He did something brilliant today. & that's y I'm in an OK mood now. Love you, dear!

Just as I blogged the other day, I KNEW that my ex will try to do something. And as usual, I'm right. I call this women's instinct. As I logged in to Friendster to check what's up, he did the "send a smile" thingy. So sorry, I don't even want a smile from u. Just leave me alone! As I have said previously, I don't wanna have anything to do with him ,so I just ignored him.

In another couple of days,I'll be going on my leave, which is not really to relax as we need to attend 2 weddings, one in the southern region, another up north. All within 4 days' time. Dada is the CHOSEN ONE to be the BEST MAN for his buddy's wedding up north. I've been giving him a hard time since knowing this news. I teased him that normally wedding couples choose those uglier/ less attractive than him/ her to be the bridesmaid & best man as they won't want them stealing their limelight for the most important day of their life. Hahaha...(well, I now know why my friends never asked me to be their bridesmaid :-p )

Well Dada, you'll ALWAYS be the Best Man is my life. So, I expect you'll gain some experience on what needs to be done on a wedding day,OK? ;)

No comments: