Saturday, December 22, 2007

Dada's BeStie's WeDDinG

So, the big day started with Dada & his big bro going off early in the morning to help out. Yes..need I remind everyone again...that Dada was the BEST MAN. I took the chance to catch some beauty sleep so that I will look wonderful @ night to meet all of Dada's friends. They set off..and from what Dada came back to tell me..he enjoyed himself..saying that it was fun & alot of customs & rituals that we should take note of when it's OUR big day.

Night, we went off to the venue..which was more like a community hall, I suppose that's how things are like in small towns like Taiping. Luckily, Dada agreed on my plan to NOT have dinner banquet in Taiping, but KL instead. No way you are gonna marry me in a 'Dewan Masyarakat' ok! Anyway, the entertainment for the night was great fun. I think despite the venue, it was an enjoyable night for all.

The groom, started with a funny joke at the entrance while welcoming us. It was raining..so he said.. 'Sorry ah, pai seh..kiam siap eh lang si a ne kuan lo' It was funny coz while I was getting into the car, I told Dada the exact same thing jokingly! He's a cool guy. I like him..coz he's honest..hahaha...his wife is nice as well..I decided that I like this couple most among the rest of Dada's friends..(yeah, well coz through their wedding, Dada learned a lot of stuff)

2 cool people meant for each other~~Mr & Mrs Chan
Mr & Mrs Chan, Mr & Mrs Chua (middle ones) & soon-to-be Mr & Mrs Tan (left front & back) & soon-to-be Mr & Mrs Sim (right front & back)
The Sim Brothers Back home after the wedding dinner Have you seen a Drunken Angel before??

Now, let me explain why am I always drinking red wine & transformed myself from an ELEGANT ANGEL -> DRUNKEN ANGEL.This is because Dada is always the Nice Guy to 'entertain' people & can't refuse any drink given to him. As he needs to drive, I don't approve even A DROP of alcohol. So, I'll have to take those drinks. I can take it, though Red Wine is not by far my favourite drink..but then..they do not have Midori..Malibu..Kahlua or Cocktails served. So...CHEERS EVERYONE!!!

No comments: