Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!

Today marks a beginning of a new year...a year full of new hopes..new challenges..new likes & dislikes..however..one thing stays forever..which I would not need a new one...which is my Dada..We'll go through thick & thin together no matter what..come what may.

Last nite, was actually able to watch the spectacular fireworks display from 22-37. However, chose to be among the crowd to usher in the new year @ the one & only...City of Entertainment. We took time to snap some pics around the resorts, soaking in the joyous festive mood.

Ready to go??
~ Angel among other angels ~
Lovely together..only when we are together
Waiting for fireworks display
You're mine now & forever
Dada felt hungry after a while. We stopped at Lobby Cafe to buy drinks. However, he was also eyeing something else...He just told me what his new year resolutions were..and yet..here he is..just minutes into the New Year...
Should I have that chicken?? But Dada said I've gained....

That pissed me off as I wanted to continue snapping pics. But then, I discovered something when Dada took this pic below...I was happy again & continued to pose for Dada to take some more pics...

New Year = New Discovery ~ Didn't know before this that my nose is that high from sideways !
Let us work towards our dreamhouse in the background...
Starry Starry Night...
One last one b4 I say Good Night


We finally went to bed @ 0215 hrs. Both tired, but happy as we went through another year together and look forward to more years ahead. We have plans & targets set for our journey towards our Ultimate Goal..every moment thinking of our Angel Package waiting for us @ Seremban...Good nite...HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: