Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008 1st WeeKenD aParT

By looking at the blog title, need I explain more?Nope, it's self-explanatory, rite? Dada is spending the weekend away..on duty off-site again. I'll have to be all by myself..take care of myself & every possession in 1818 till he gets back. Yeah, I'll have to clean up, sweep the floor & try not to make a mess for him to clean up when he gets back. I'll have to be a good girl..as he promised me the below..coz I'm running low. I'm blogging this coz I know when he misses me, he'll come to my blog...so Dada..pls be reminded of the below. I want 100ml ya..though I know the pic below is 50ml..hehehe
Romance ~ My all time favourite..
I'll definitely miss him...hope time flies & before I know it..he'll be back by my side again on Sunday night...I'll just bury myself somewhere till he gets back & rescue me. Dada..take care & remember that you have a lovely wife to come back to..;)

No comments: