Thursday, January 10, 2008

My ReCenT pReCiouS GiFTs

For the past 1 week..I received things that might not mean much to others...but to me, it means the world. Dada came back to me on Sunday night. With him, he had ROMANCE..yeah, I mean Ralph Lauren's ROMANCE. But then, not forgetting, I had something for him in return as well..Mont Blanc's STARWALKER. Hence, we continued on the X'mas spirit, which is..to exchange gifts.

Today, just when I felt stressed & worried at work, I received my best gift ever..the office boy came by with a letter from my Baobei...I finally receive it! She has been asking me so many times whether it has reached me or not. It has been nearly 3 weeks & I was starting to give up & wanted to tell her maybe it was lost in the mail. However, all hope is not gone yet..I got it today!! It was so heart warming..I felt so touched & so happy as I know no matter how unhappy I feel at work, I always have my family supporting me back home. With that, I felt the motivation, the urge to work harder for a better living for them. OK baobei..I'll try to go back as much as I can..I miss you all back there as well...~sob sob~

For Lou Po & Lou Kong
The envelope that melted my heart..
A self-made card & little note
The inside of the card

Isn't it sweet? I miss her soooo much...She asked in the letter when I'll be back..& I must reply her letter..Well, I'll be back soon my baobei..I'll go to the Air Asia website NOW!!!

No comments: