Thursday, November 1, 2007

OpeRaSi CharMaiNe SHeH iN KK

Mum & Dad having fun at Putera
Baobei & I at Putera
Dada at Warisan Square
My Charles & Keith Bag
Have been home for a week now. Unfortunately, need to be back at work in 2 days' time..:(

Being home these couple of times, I have realised that KK is not that "ulu" actually. I won't mind working & staying here. Everything that KL has, we've got it here as well. Well, maybe a couple of ringgit more expensive, but that's it. I enjoy myself shopping here as much as I do in KL. However, mum said the pay here is a BIG DIFFERENCE. So, please, don't even think about coming back here to work..~sigh~ But mum, I miss u & dad, u know?

After so many days of rest, have finished "Drive of Life". I really, really loooove Charmaine Sheh. No matter what kind of character she plays in any TVB drama series, I'll forever be her fan. The clothes that she wore in that series are soooo cool that I HAVE to get them (yeah yeah, call me copycat). I started with re-perming my hair again. Well, it's not exactly like hers as mine is a bit curlier, but the hairdresser said it should settle in & look more natural after a few more washes. Next, I bought some pants that I noticed her wearing as well as a bag that she carried. Bought the bag at this sorta "new" place called Warisan Square. It has an open-air design that was previously very hot & stuffy, but this trip back, it's all fully air-conditioned. (That's more like it for Puteri Lilins like me!) There's this shop called Charles & Keith selling shoes & bags from Singapore. Dada did not believe that KL doesn't have this brand but KK does (but it's true!)...hmm..don't think KK is lousy!
Spent quality time with my family. This is the actual reason why I'm back. Took them out for dinner several times. There's one night where we felt like having steamboat as it has been rainy recently in KK. Went to Putera Theatre Ballroom for the best deal in town, fresh seafood, meat, veggies eat all you can for only RM28++ per pax. For Baobei, it's even half price. We had fun, cooking & BBQing for the whole night! Well, all things would need to come to an end. Have spent quite an amount being back here. So, as dada says, we need to go back & earn more $$ before coming back again...:(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There was a interesting trip to Sabah..So happy and enjoyable..Eat a lot of good and healty food..Muaksss..