Tuesday, October 23, 2007

2 MoRe DaYs to Go...

All excited & prepared to go home in 2 days' time..can't wait be home & be daddy's girl & mummy's diamond daughter...(and of coz,I am always & forever will be dada's Angel). Bought the T-70 that I promised. It was a good price offered at Sg Wang, with 1GB memory, a casing & screen protector..all for RM 1,285! Several others offered around the same price, however, decided that I'm going for the service. Whoever serves me best, I'll buy it from him / her. There were a couple of them whose attitude were quite bad. As if I couldn't afford it! Really HATE ppl like that..ppl with this kind of attitude SHOULD NOT be a salesperson at all! From the beginning, I have decided that I wanted the WHITE one. However, I realised the PINK one is nice as well..but then, dada said..'Huh? U want the pink one? Then how am I (a guy) supposed to use it? People will think I'm GAY!" OK OK..for the harmony of everyone, I chose back my 1st choice..WHITE

No comments: