Thursday, October 18, 2007

aLL tHinGs SeT & ReaDY

With the ASTRO up & running, all electrical appliances such as Microwave, TV, DVD player, Mini Fridge & Dehumidifier purchased, we are beginning to settle down. Lastly, dada finally hung the full length mirror that I want at the side of the wardrobe last night. My favourite purchase of them all, a furry carpet from IKEA has finally had its well deserved "opening ceremony".

It's definitely a new phase in our lives. Every evening, I can't wait to get off work & rush back to our "love nest" & enjoy ourselves doing nothing much but just snuggle together cozily to watch TV. It's either to watch programs on ASTRO, or to continue our TVB series Drive of Life. After dinner which we nowadays prefer to "ta pau" back & enjoy it at our room, I'll play my role as the perfect girlfriend, clearing the dishes, throwing out the rubbish & preparing fruits for Dada as dessert.

I'm such a perfect wonderful soon-to-be wife, ain't I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MY DADA SO HAPPY........EVERY THINGS GET DONE AND SETTLE....HEHEHEHE..MUAKS...