Tuesday, October 16, 2007

NeW RooM

Have finally moved everything from my old room to the new one. However, the new room is still a mess & we have not settled down yet. The living room area is a mess & the wardrobe FOR HIM & FOR HER is also not organised. Dada has the impression that I will take up more space than him, hence, we are racing for "OCCUPATION" of space based on 1st-come-1st-served basis. Dada is getting smarter & smarter..even quicker than me, then when I give him "those" looks, he'll say,"ok..ok, this part is all yours"

There are still alot of stuff that we need to buy. Last week, have gone down to KL twice, but still unable to get all the things I need. My shopping list looks like it is not getting shorter after 2 trips last week. Have I added on more & more stuff on it, or was I not focused on buying the things on the list & instead bought other stuff? Hmmm...I just wonder...

Will be going down for the third trip today after work. Dada said to ensure that this is the LAST ONE. He doesn't want me to go down anymore with the excuse "for the new room". OK OK..I'll try & get everything done by today..

No comments: