Wednesday, October 17, 2007

CoMinG HoMe SooN, eVeryOnE!


"It's HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2..GU!"

Such a cool camera for cool people like me..

Got a call from mum again several nights ago. She can't wait to have me & Dada back home again. She's at the same time, also excited about what we'll be bringing back. Several TVB drama series that she has been going on & on for months now. Since the DVD is out, she wanted me to courier it back; but then I told her I'll watch it first..;-p

Next, there's another person who can't wait for us to be back. MY BAOBEI NIECE...she grabbed the phone from mum & said "Gugu, remember to bring your camera back" I was wondering what she's up to & asked why she needed it. She said, " It's my school concert on the 27th, remember?" Oh yes, dear..your aunt is getting old..so it really slipped out of my mind.

Have been eyeing on a particular camera model for a while now. Sony Cybershot T-70...My existing camera, a Canon..is getting old..& too bulky for my liking (A good excuse to get a new one). It was actually a X'mas present from Mum in 2004 before I started working. I still like it but the trouble with it is the batteries are getting old & after getting it fully charged, I suppose I can only take less than 10 pics before it dies off again.

Dada said we could just change the batteries...but then NOPE! I want a new one!! Further more, it's only 3.2 megapix, which is getting obsolete nowadays. Even dada's Sony Ericsson K800i is already 3.2 megapix. So how could an actual camera lose out to a handphone + camera? I'll get it, definitely. I told Baobei I'll buy a new camera to take stunning pictures of her (who loooves posing for me since 2 years old & come Dec, she'll be 10).

Next, baobei said, "Gugu, remember one more thing..to get me...." "What is it?" I have really no idea what she meant. Then she said "Huh, you've forgotten..."(sounding sad & disappointed). Then I recalled, "Oh..I know..it's HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL.." She added in "2..Gu, it's High School Musical 2" ~Sigh~ she HAS to be so specific...Like Aunt, like niece...*wink*wink*

OK, baobei, just ensure that you remember your dance steps & the T&C that I have briefed you b4 I get you the DVD...

No comments: