Wednesday, October 10, 2007

NeW ASTRO InStaLLaTioN

Have been quite busy & tired moving things & cleaning our new "love nest'. Have a lot of plans for the new room. Today, something Dada did surprised me.

At lunch time, I went over to the new room & also bought take away lunch for dada. He was at 18-18 cleaning & hanging the new curtains. I walked into the building, an ASTRO salesman someone stopped me & promoted the new promotion to me. Was very interested, took the flyers from him along with his business card to go up to Dada.

Told dada about the whole thing. He was reluctant at 1st, then I put on my charms & started convincing him. Gave him reasons as to why I'd like to install ASTRO:

EPL & other Sports related:
1. Can watch EPL matches at the comfort of our own room
2. No need to go down to mamak & inhale all those 2nd hand smoke
3. Can definitely get good seats & view to watch the match
4. Can be controlled by ourselves which match we wanna watch (if there are 2 matches going on at the same time)

Wah Lai Toi & Asian shows:
1. Will definitely get to watch everynight so it won't go wasted. My shifts are normally 1000-1800hrs, so I won't miss any of the Wai Lai Toi shows (unlike dada, who work shifts & might miss one or the other episodes, but dear, they have repeat sessions which u can adjust according to your liking..;)
2. Be updated on all the entertainment & fashion news around Hong Kong, Taiwan..etc
3. More topics for discussion with frens & family members

After eating our take away lunch, we went down to enquire more details. The salesman just needed us to fill in the form & a copy of IC, that's all. Dada just pulled out his IC for the salesman to help fill in the form. I was surprised (don't even need to think, so "soon tan"). "Huh, da, u don't need time to consider?" "No need la, it's worth it for my dearest angel to be happy!" *yessss....wink wink*

No comments: