Friday, November 23, 2007

ThouGHts..JuZ ThouGHts..

Juz got back from leave and juz managed to screen through my hundreds of e-mails. While I sit waiting for Dada to call me & say it's dinner time, I take time off to reflect on the many things that happened during my short 4 days leave. Shall blog on the details of cruise adventure + shopping sprees another day (with pretty pics included).

Had dinner with my family in KL last nite. It was just a "Long time no see, let's get together" dinner nite out. Picked my aunt's usual favourite restaurant at nearby Pandan Jaya. My cousin Ah Dee, caught in the rush hour traffic, joined us nearly 1 hour later. I'm abit sadden to get a confirmation from him that he's SERIOUS about migrating to either Melbourne or Adelaide (where he used to study & met my soon to be "biew sou").

Before dinner at Aunt Helen's place, she casually mentioned this. She looked sad & disappointed. Poor thing, she has 3 kids & yet 2 are planning to leave her. I feel sad for her as well..(My ever-understanding Dada, comforted me by offering we could go visit Aunt Helen more often..:) My other cousin, who is stationed in Penang, is planning to migrate to USA. Can't understand the sudden "MIGRATING RUSH" of the 2 brothers.

These 2 brothers, used to grow up with me. I was the only girl within the group of 4 of us (both of them, my brother & myself). Together, we had endless fights, going to (diff) schools together, compete on exam results & exchanged endless, endless stories. How have we all grown up into separate directions and our paths hardly ever cross anymore?

Ah Dee at the end of the nite, asked me, "Hey, I forgot to ask, what's the occasion?" I answered, "Nothing, just that we have not met up for quite sometime, so I arranged for this get-together" He said,"But mum said you have something special to announce. Seriously, did I missed that part? You guys getting married??" "Nolah, come on, do we really need special reasons just for a get-together?"

Hmm..speaking about marriages & weddings, just saw another couple's wedding pics. I'm happy & abit sad at the same time, coz my "ANGEL" idea has been stolen! However, I hope no one will copy the idea of my IDEAL MARRIAGE PROPOSAL (well, a friend once told me he read about the same plot in a newspaper just weeks after I told him about my much fantasized proposal scene). Of coz, Dada knows it too..but I have no idea when he'll pop the question. We shall wait & see...
Hmmmm...get it??

No comments: