Tuesday, November 6, 2007

HappY StarT to a NeW DaY

Last nite, dada was working nite shift, so I went to bed alone.
This morning, I was woken up by dada, who just got off work. He pampered me by buying my favourite breakfast ~ Breakfast Muffin + Latte with the table set, the TV channel has also been switched to my favourite morning show - the Breakfast Show on NTV7. Even the latte had just the right amount of sugar in it already! I feel loved!

I really thank God that I found him! He also promised that he'll get me a handbag for X'mas. I've started searching, & I found this. I had initially thought of preparing a long "X'mas Wish List" & dada can choose anything from it to buy me. But then...this will be it, unless I find more & more stuff that can also be considered...then the wish list will come your way, dear...

Dada..you know what to do, rite? **wink**wink**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MY DADA ALWAYS MY MENG KAN...LOVE U WITH ALL MY HEART...THE MOST BEATIFUL LOUPO..I MUST SAYANG N TAKECARE OF U 1314