Saturday, November 10, 2007

MoRe ThinGs aDDinG uP to mY X'MaS WisHLisT

As I stared into the computer screen thinking of taking a break from work, I rested my fingers gently on the keyboard.. Then I looked at my arms & suddenly realized something. Looking at the poor bracelets on my right arm, I feel kesian~~ both were gifts from Dada. 1st one, was my 2005 birthday gift, 2nd one, 2006 New Year Gift from him. They were both really lovely, that's why I decided to wear both together as I couldn't decide which to wear, which to forgo. Both initially had hearts attached to it. Fast forward 2 years, it's not exactly its original shape. The ornaments on them are not complete anymore. I just wonder why..it's always the heart that dropped. The little bell on one of them remains intact.

I vaguely remember Dada saying he'll buy another bracelet for me when I realized the hearts dropped & got really upset..I really can't recall when he said that but I'm sure he did! So, I searched for some ideas from Tiffany & Co.

This lovely bracelet could be the BEST replacement Simple = beautiful This locket is lovely as well!


I wonder which one will dada get for me..?? Am planning a huge shopping spree during my next leave, which is 2 weeks away. Well, I should, rite? X'mas is just round the corner. I'm in the mood already! KL, get ready for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U C U C MAI KAI LOH EH WOH.U C HER MOOD.