Sunday, November 4, 2007

BaCK to WorK

Unfortunately, all good things will need to come to an end...my long-awaited 10 days break to go back to KK has ended. Now, I'm back at work.

Well, just as I have previously mentioned, Dada said this is Life...c'est la vie! I'll just have to keep myself occupied, and wish that time flies & before I know it, it's time to go home again!

As I was busy holding my tears yesterday right before boarding at the airport, I realised something. There are several places, that we visit in life, some frequently, some not so often, that has the magic of having the very extreme happiness & very extreme sadness all under one roof:-

1. Airports:
~ arrival of loved ones = happiness
~ departure of loved ones = sadness
2. Hospitals:
~ the birth of new born babies = happiness
~ the death of loved ones = sadness
3. Churches:
~ baptism, wedding masses = happiness
~ funeral masses = sadness
Very often in life, we are at the juncture between happiness & sadness. Be it happiness or sadness, the most important thing is how we choose to face it. I'm proud to say that, this time I shed the LEAST tears when coming back to face WORK & put mum, dad & baobei behind for a while. ~sob~sob~

No comments: