Thursday, November 15, 2007

CRuiSe TriP

Received a call from dada few days back while at work. He said his dept is organising a cruise trip next Monday (19th Nov). I have been planning to go on a cruise trip since I dunno when. So now since they have someone organising and the rates are incredibly cheap, OF COZ I wanna go! But then, it's not going to be the initially planned " honeymoon trip" for just the 2 of us. It is also not those 4D+3N travelling from Singapore to Phuket. We'll be on the ship for around 12hrs only. The itinerary will be as below:
19th November (also happens to be Mummy Darling's Birthday):
4PM: Coach taking us down from GHR to Port Klang
7.30PM: Board the cruise ship
8PM: Cruise departs from port
All night long...do whatever you want

Next Morning:
8AM: Arrives at Port Klang to disembark

By the looks of it, seems like the cruise ship does not have time to go too far away from Port Klang at all before coming back again. Wonder if I have the chance to really FEEL it before I have to disembark..The way I look at it, this will be an introduction to what my dada is supposed to plan for us...a trip to any of these will do. Dada, it's true ANYTHING HERE will do...

No comments: