Wednesday, September 19, 2007

PaRiS FaNtaSy


Wow...received some really nice pix of Paris Eiffel Tower..somewhere I would loooove 2 visit..however, always remained in my "dreams" section & never really took the initiative to learn more & earn (SAVE) more $$$ to actually materialize it...

Remember I used to study introductory French in my Hotel Management course..the French lecturer was a nice lady..very "Parisian" in her dressing styles..was able to still maintain her standards & accent even when she has been living in Sydney for quite a few years b4 teaching @ my college.

I remembered how she "forced" us to speak real French French (well according to my then roommate from Melbourne , she said "just sound like u r trying to clear your throat each time u speak & u'll be fine") We had to pronounce each word so clearly & specifically "French way" that it's really tiring..1/2 of the time, we don't even know what we are saying as we normally just learn it by heart...hahaha...

Really enjoyed French class actually..to think that I'm actually learning the worldwide recognised "Language of Love" is really something. However, sad to say, since there's 0 practice after my 2 semesters learning French, I can't remember much..:(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.