Wednesday, September 12, 2007

ConTinue 2 B on GoD's TabLe

The 2nd half of this happened 2day. I had 2 remain silent & not tell out the whole TRUTH as I had 2 save some idiot's face (who really isn't worth me saving, but sigh..that's life). I had to swallow the whole "Dead Cat" & look unprofessional, dumb, dunno what I'm doing & can't understand instructions from superiors.

The most TL part is that, that idiot had the NERVE to remark "it's not fully her fault, she's just 2 soft in handling the situation". Helloooo....IT WASN'T MY FAULT AT ALL!!!

What can I do? To everyone else, in their opinion, I'm the incapable one, the dumb one..but what they do not know is that..I have already consulted that idiot (my so-called boss) & he confirmed to go ahead..A HUGE DEAD CAT TO BE SWALLOWED BY ME ALONE...Well..so be it, as long as I know the whole truth, God knows & people who know me well, they believe me...That's all I ask for... AMEN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lk always believe that my dearest lp is the most responsible and will admit when she do wrong...