Tuesday, September 4, 2007

JoB DiSSaTisFacTioN

Yesterday's MI4 was tiring and stretched till late at nite b4 I could jump into my warm bed. MI4 wasn't that bad afterall.

I woke up this morning with a blister on my right foot due to the excessive walking around yesterday in a pair of cool but torturing shoes.

However, this is not wat annoyed me the most. Went into office as usual, and once I turn on my PC to check my mails...I'm totally disgusted with the way some ppl work around here...Juz like wat I've learned from 1 of my colleague, I'm made speechless~~~ No words could describe the way I feel inside. .No point in discussing on this topic, as little sMaLL Fish can't be expected to change the other creatures in this whole OceaN of Polluted WateRs~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dada...dont stress...Lk LOVE U SO MUCH....mUAKS.................

Anonymous said...

DADA...DONT STRESS...LOVE U SO MUCH......MUAKS