Sunday, September 16, 2007

BUSY BUSY BUSY..

Have been really busy for the past few days. Luckily had a couple of nice colleagues to fight the war with me..With this I am actually going insane. Need to get off work ASAP to relax for a change. Getting really stressful @ work. Am trying not to let that idiot influence my mood..however, with what happened recently, I don't know what I can do to make this a little bit better...or do I want to at all?? I seem to be very demotivated when I come to work. Whenever I see him, I feel myself boiling inside. Why does he have to be so annoying, irresponsible, irritating, dumb..the list goes on & on & on...

I really can't find anything 2 like in him as someone I need to work with. I just pray & pray & pray really hard that either he OR I leave in very very near future...

No comments: