Tuesday, September 18, 2007

DaDa ProMiseD Me a ShoPPinG SpRee..

The lovely shoes that's a MUST HAVE

Can't wait to get off work...as my dada promised that I can buy whatever I want..he won't interfere, he will say everything looks nice on me, won't bother about the price & let me buy whatever I like!!YiPPeee...

Since I get annoyed easily these days (due for AV soon), he suggested that we stop by at Koong Woh Tong for a cup of "5 FloWeR TeA" each..so nice of him?? Perhaps not really, as he knows that I tend to buy more if I'm moody (we gals call this retail therapy)..so, ensuring that I'm in an OK mood will mean that I'm in a more rational state of mind & NOT buy that much...hmmm...smart..smart...smart guy with an even smarter GIRLFRIEND (ME!!!) who could figure out what he's up to...

No comments: