Thursday, September 6, 2007

6th September 2007 ~ DaDa's Birthday Eve

2day, I should be excitedly anticipating my dear's birthday tmr. Being the "role model gf" that I am, should be bz preparing a "surprise" party for him. However, these thoughts have vanished weeks ago the moment I was informed that he has to work elsewhere on his birthday. He has been assigned to work off site on his actual birthday & needs to be there early in the morning on 7th Sept. Which also means no late nite celebration after midnight tonight...

More to come...last nite he was told by colleagues at work to stay back till midnight as his "thoughtful" frens at work would like to celebrate for him...which means our precious time alone has been cut down further...so how can I NOT be disappointed?? I'll be stuck here alone for the whole weekend..(he'll only be back late Sunday evening) ..:(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dada...dont so dissapointed...lk promised when i come back from klia then v go celebrate....lk also fel sad but work ned to do..earn money and start aour family asap....reali reali wana earn money to marry my dada....