Friday, September 7, 2007

7th September 2007 - DaDa's BiRthDaY

Last nite's birthday "celebration" for my Dada was OK. It was nice of them to organise this. However, really couldn't force myself 2 smile at all..really very disappointed, at 1 point even broke down & cried. To make matters worse, the 1 culprit that I secretly blame for letting this happen was there.

He even made some stupid comments that made me even more TL. Apologised 2 my Dada 4 not being able to control myself but then...that's juz me being me. Some knew what was going on..wif 1 even voicing it out 4 me. However, what's done is done. Just treat this as a valuable lesson.. to MAKE SURE WE APPLY FOR LEAVE ON BOTH OUR BIRTHDAYS~~

2day seems so dull & boring without my dear by my side, especially when it's his BIRTHDAY. People around me kept mentioning that it's his birthday, why am I @ work? Why is HE @ work? & further more is on duty @ a totally different location??? SiGH~~DON'T REMIND ME!!

DaDa..miss u soooo much~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love u so much and miss u so much......muaks...........

Anonymous said...

dada.....love u 1314....