Thursday, May 8, 2008

Zoo TaiPiNG OuTiNG

Welcome to Zoo Taiping
Of the 'n' times that I have been to Taiping (as it is Dada's hometown), I have not been to the famous Taiping Zoo until this time...Didn't actually plan to be there, just that one afternoon, after Dada got his haircut, we just felt like it..and went there.

Well, I have not been to a zoo for more than 10 years..seeing all the animals there..do not make me excite..as I'm no longer a kid. It actually made me scared..am I safe? Will the tiger or lion or crocodile rush out & chase me? Will the monkeys attack me (as they run around freely)? Gosh, I felt so stressed..haha..Dada kept on teasing me about the 'worried look' that I put on through out the walk around the huge area. However, we DID manage to snap some nice pics though..

At the entrance
Dada wants the giraffes to style his hair..
Little ostrich stretching out its head to be in the pic
Dada's hairstyle is the same as the zebra's!
Where to next?
Ok, obviously he wants me to pose for too long..hence the 'TL' face
This pula is a cute pic with the HONEY BEAR scratching itself
So hot..really feel like having a dip there..
My body is as huge as the elephant!
After covering the whole place, we went back after around 2 hours of being little kids at the zoo. Thanks, Da for an exciting day out.

No comments: