Thursday, May 29, 2008

TiReD eYes

Recently, I received heaps of comments on my tired-looking eyes like the below:

Comment 1 (from a colleague at work):
"Gosh, what happened to you? You look tired. Look at your under eyebags & dark circles! Get more sleep!"

Comment 2 (from my uni mate who have not seen me for quite a while):
"Hey, you look about the same. Have not changed much since the last we met except for the dark under eye circles!"

Comment 3 (from a beautician visit):
"Gosh, you dab quite alot of concealer to cover your dark circles, would you like to try our injection? Once you inject, it will gradually whiten the dark circles and make it less visible. Just RM300 per injection"

Gee..no thanks! I'm no celebrity who could spend huge amount of cash on all this! I'd rather look like a panda!

As I walked around yesterday, I remember one thing that has been constantly on my mind since the 1st time I saw its commercial on TV in Hong Kong. With one of my all-time favourite TVB actress Gigi Lai as its products' ambassador, guess what? It's none other than Bio-essence's 24K Bio-Gold!
Bio-esence 24K Bio-Gold Eye Care Twin Treasures (Anti-Dark Circles Essence + Eye Contour Lifting Serum)

Anti -Dark Circles Essence:

- Enhances metabolism and micro-circulation to disperse precipitated melanin cells

- Eliminates dark cirlces- Reduces fine lines

- Contains strong anti-oxidant properties to prevent free radical damage

- Nourishes and brightens eye contours- Accelerates cell regeneration to restore softness, elasticity & radiance

Eye Contour Lifting Serum:

- Reduces sagging eye bags

- Lifts droopy eye lids

- Firms eye contours

- Makes eyes look bigger

- Enhances metabolism and micro-circulation to burn of excess fats under the skin

- Contains strong anti-oxidant properties to prevent free radical damage

- Eliminates wrinkles and crow's feet

- Accelerates cell regeneration to restore softness, elasticity & radiance

Well, I decided to give it a go & test it out. It's not cheap though (for my standard as I don't usually spend loads on beauty, skin care or cosmetics), even with Watson on sales. The Anti-Dark Circles Essence costs approximately RM90 while the Eye Contour Lifting Serum is more expensive, some where around RM110. It's worth a try though, let's see the results after that.

However, to complement the whole thing, I have now set a target for myself: I MUST SLEEP EARLY EVERYNIGHT! By 12midnight. Should there be unexpected activities that will spoil my plan to be in bed by midnight, then the latest will be 1am. That's it! Maximum limit! I know, dada has been telling me..there's no use in buying the most expensive product in the market to make your eye bags & dark circles disappear if you don't pair it with SLEEPING EARLY!

Damn..he's got a good point there!

No comments: