Tuesday, May 27, 2008

FuNNY SMS

Hmmm...somewhere in the middle of last week, just out of nowhere, I received an SMS from my cousin..who has my number all this while..but seldom sms each other besides the usual festive season's greetings. Here goes the few exchanges of SMSes throughout the night:

Him: Congrats to the both of you! Just got the news from Mum!
Me: HUH? U mabuk kah? COngrats on what? Don't tell me u think I'm getting married. The last time I checked, no diamond proposal ring on my finger yet. Who's ur source? Not reliable la...
Him: Bro said u're getting married..and he's reliable.:-p
Me: Naa..really no la..but we're planning..should be next year..
Him: See..so he proposed!
Me: Nolah..it's true! No proposal yet, I'm still waiting for my 18 carat diamond proposal ring.;p
Him: Don't worry..I'll teach him to make 18 CARROT rings for you..hahaha

Damn him! Hahaha..

No comments: