Sunday, January 25, 2009

GonG Xi, GonG Xi, GonG Xi Ni..

Every year...when it reaches CNY period, I'll be exceptionally moody. I HATE myself for being away from home & unable to celebrate the most important festival in the Chinese Lunar Calendar.

However, I don't wanna keep on nagging & let the same thing make me miserable again & again every year. So, I am trying to be on the positive side & try to be cheerful happily at work everyday. Yupp...that's me trying to turn over a new leaf & see things differently. Haha...not so easy to make me miserable...

I wanna change & make a different approach in my life (work life that is..) especially during CNY. Won't think about home, won't complain about WHY I'm at work while everyone at home is enjoying (probably not as it's hard to imagine them enjoying themselves in my absence..hehe). So, here I am, showing off the new stuff I have to cheer myself up getting ready for work.

Wake up -> brush my teeth -> wash my face -> put on new uniform -> set my hair -> put on make up -> wear my new shoes...ta da -> lastly, plaster on a dazzling smile & off I go...wishing everyone I see GONG XI FA CAI...doesn't really matter whether I know them or not...hehe

Another thing worth mentioning, this is going to be the final year I enjoy receiving angpaus only & not giving out. NEXT YEAR, mind you...when I'm legally Mrs Sim...I'll enjoy the pleasure of GIVING out to those still single..or kiddies...WOW...I can't wait!! Life should be more of GIVING than GETTING, right? Well...GONG XI FA CAI EVERYONE!!!

New Company Uniform

New Shoes to walk this journey in Yes..not forgetting new fragrance too~

No comments: