Monday, January 5, 2009

aN iMpoRtaNt DaTe

One day last week, when I was getting abit bored at work, I suddenly thought of something. 28th November is a very important date for us. So, we should get something to 'commemorate' it.

We have a collection of the important dates goodies. Keyrings for his & my birthday (9th March & 7th September), a plastic bear for our 'dating anniversary (20th February) & now...we have a new addition to our collection. A chocolate brown bear for our WEDDING DAY, 28th November!

Oh yes, just to update you all, out of the 3 wedding dates, we have now confirmed KK & KL's venue of the wedding. Couple of days back, dad helped us to settle the deposit for Shangri-La in KK. Today, we confirmed where our dinner banquet will be held for the KL leg. Guess where?? It's none other than GICC!!! Yes, the place where we work, eat, sleep & shit at. Hahaha..I'm sooo excited..I'm slowly getting things done here..;)

~28th November Bear Bear~

No comments: