Thursday, January 15, 2009

WeDDiNG pRePaRatioN PaRt 1

These off days have been quite hectic as we shop around & look for things we 'might' need for our wedding. Hmm...let's have a look at what we have got so far:

#1 - The bling-blingsss
Well, the modest, smaller blings that I wanna indulge in. Yes...all fully paid by me, myself. This is just the beginning...hehe. Will go for some serious shopping when I go back to KK, to daddy's goldsmith friend. I just like the simplicity of this necklace. Nothing too over-the-board & something that I can wear everyday..after the BIG day..


A gift for ME..from ME :)

After months of searching high & low for the 'perfect ring' for the equally perfect couple, we've finally got it today! It's something simple also, nothing too complicated but, unique at the same time as well. However, too bad, this ring will have to be by itself for a while as its' 'wife' (mine) is away doing alteration. Hehe...

For HIM
#2 - Wedding Shoessss..
Yeah!!! I found 2 pairs of really nice & unique shoes that I can't wait to put them on! Went shopping around @ Taiping Sentral on a boring afternoon (well, actually every afternoon @ Taiping is boringggg..hehe). Anyway, went into a shoe shop with no particular intention to get my wedding shoes at that moment. Knowing myself, if I get them too early, I'll just keep on buying & buying more white shoes as I see them..& keep saying it's for the wedding...haha. I hope I can control myself coz I really can't resist getting these:

Looove the little details on it..so pretty!

Casual look, can wear it anytime after the wedding

I just need to find another pair of silver slippers/sandals so that I can match it with practically ANY colour of my evening gowns or even the chinese 'kwa' which I'll be wearing for the tea ceremony in Taiping...^-^

No comments: