Saturday, January 17, 2009

THe BooKWorM iN Me



It has been a while since I last purchased a novel to read. Couple of days back when I was supposed to be out shopping for the wedding, I took a break & went into MPH bookstore instead. Just felt the urge to read a book, with proper English, away from the broken English & Pencemaran Bahasa or "Language Pollution" that we face everyday.

By reading the synopsis, this one seems interesting & thick enough for my money's worth. Hehe..with 30% discount, this book costs less than RM25. Hmmm..seems like a good buy..OK, let's hope that it's up to my expectation. Not really sure when I'll finish it. With me spending so much time online searching everything & anything on weddings, then there's the cross-stitch that is about 30% undone, CNY coming up, which is always the busiest time of the year + I have made up my mind to hit the sack early everynight (in order to have sufficient beauty sleep & look my BEST on my wedding)...there's probably not much time for me to read. Let's hope my urge to read & learn more vocab will not die down soon.Haha...

No comments: