Friday, January 2, 2009

1st BLoG iN 2009

Hello there, everyone..HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 & WELCOME TO MY YEAR..the year that's going to be the most important in my life...yesss...the year I'm gonna get hitched..to this really, really lucky man from Taiping..haha..

Last night, this lucky man from Taiping was reading the papers & saw the McD advertisement on the once a year PROSPERITY Burger. Yeah, I know it has been out for quite a while, but then I'm referring to the Chicken one, okay. Oh no, don't even start guessing why I don't talk about the beef one. Is it due to my religion that I don't take beef? Naaa...it's just that Dada doesn't take beef. (Nope, ALSO not due to religion, it's just simply because he doesn't like the taste & the smell). So, the beef version doesn't really intrigue us that much as I personally prefer the chicken one, too.

It has been a yearly tradition that the Prosperity Burger is a MUST EAT thing. Since the year I started working in this place called City of Entertainment (I'm becoming be more & more superstitious). I believe it will bring me luck. Something that I MUST DO, to ensure that my year will go on being lucky. Haha..funny,eh?

So, Dada promised me to head over to McD on our break time & voila...here it is...(I personally feels it's a bit cheap to have it wrapped in the foil paper instead coming in a box as previous years.)

I feel all complete & ready to take on anything that will happen this year after this meal...

No comments: